Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday March 16, 2015 2 Corinthians 4:16

"Therefore we do not lose heart,even though  our outward man is perishing,yet the inward man is being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians4:16

The LORD was ever present while spending time with my Dad at the end of his life on earth.
My sister and I were speaking to him,crying, and very sad.He never responded as he laid still with his eyes closed.

After a short time the LORD spoke so clearly to my heart. I said to my sister "Do you know what is happening?We are only seeing Dad from the outside.Inside his spirit is being renewed,he knows where he is going and he is fine."' God had filled me with joy & hope in believing that my Dads' last breath on earth would be his first in heaven!What  sweet peace and  comfort!
   
I knew what was spoken to my heart was from our Wonderful Counselor,speaking Truth,and that it must be in the scriptures.I started seeking to find where. A few weeks later a dear friend said"Charlene I think the verse you've been looking for is 2Corinthians 4:16...and it was!! --Charlene Yates

Prayer for today:
 Dear Father,Thank you for your faithfulness,you never leave us.You comfort  and give peace as only you can give Jesus. Sorrow may come, but being yours LORD is  our joy and strength .Help us to always walk by faith and not by sight.Thank you for your amazing Grace and your living words of life! Thank you for abiding in us,may we be found abiding in you and be blessed. In Jesus' name,Amen.

Confession for today:
I confess "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,today, and forever" "The grass withers and the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever" " Forever, O LORD,Your word is settled  in heaven."(Hebrews13:8 Isiah 40:6-8 Psalm119:89)

No comments: